Tuesday 30 August 2016

My Profile

Hi, my name is Simeon. I'm 10 years old and I go to Paparoa Range School. I am a year 5 and I'm  in room 4 and my teachers name is Mrs McGeever.  
I like writing at school because I like going on the computer and I like being on the computer. My other favourite subject is reading because sometimes we read on the computer my favourite foods are KFC, pizza and McDonald's.
At school I have a lot of fun, only sometimes I don't have fun when it is maths. My favourite animal is a cat  because I have a cat at my house. Its name is Moonshine. We named  it Moonshine because she shines like the moon. I like going camping with my family because I like going to Lake Brunner and we camp at Nelson Creek.  This is the first place we camped.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Simeon, I have enjoyed reading your profile. You have included a lot of good information. Simeon you have thought hard about what you could share to make your profile interesting. I am looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sim its Vinessa and i like how you have put a lot of information in.By the way we didn't name Moonshine because of it shines like a moon we named her that cause she a colour like the moon.Anyways awesome!Oi come vist my blog and comment heaps please :D http://paparoarangevinessab.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simeon,its Emily here. I love your description and how you were talking about likes and dislikes and talking about yourself. Just remember you have another sister and brother *cough cough* Love ya bro :3 come check out my blog be a good guy ;) http://paparoarangeemilyc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

the lorax

this week room five have been createing the next bit of the lorax here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ke_4gmrStDFVp0sm2Id_F...